About McCloud Healthcare Clinic, Inc.
The McCloud Healthcare Clinic, Inc. (MHC, Inc.) was founded in McCloud, California in 2000 as a not-for-profit organization. By 2014, our clinic reached over 15,000 visits annually. MHC, Inc. is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), a state licensed and independent Community Health Center, led by an independent board of directors. MHC, Inc. is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n). We create access for members of the community who might otherwise go without adequate healthcare. MHC, Inc. offers the following services:
- Annual Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- School Physicals
- Well-Child Checks
- Pediatric Healthcare
- Annual & Seasonal Immunizations
- Diabetes Education and Treatment
- Lab Services
- Telemedicine Specialist Consultations
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Dental Services
- Family Health
- Women’s Health
- Counseling/Clinical Psychology
- Chiropractic Care
- Behavioral Health
About the Area
The town of McCloud, situated on the southern slope of Mt. Shasta, is a company-built mill town with a rich past.
There are many outdoor recreation opportunities in the area. Highway 89, which runs through McCloud, leads to Lassen Volcanic National Park.
McCloud’s Heritage Junction Museum on Main Street houses 100 years' worth of historical artifacts, photographs, exhibits, and McCloud's downtown area is a Nationally Registered Historic District.
- Michael Schaub, Chief Executive Officer
- James Proffitt, Chief Financial Officer & Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Lisa Proffitt, Chief Quality Officer
- Caleb Ott, Director of Human Resources
- Jack Saunders, Medical Director